Information of LF Coin
This is how to consider the information of LF coin, especially the value of LF coin. The following illustrates the flowchart to mint LF coin from a pair of two coins.
Relationship among token pair, pool coin, and LF coin
First, the following parameters should be known.
- Amount of A coins in the pool
- Amount of B coins in the pool
- Amount of minted pool coins of a given pool
- Denomination of pool coin in Crescent is
pool+ pool id value, e.g.,
pool35is the denom of pool coin of Pool 35
- Amount of liquidfarmed pool coins of a given pool
- Amount of minted LF coin for a given pool
- Denomination of LF coin in Crescent is
lf+ pool id value, e.g.,
lf35is the denom of LF coin of Pool 35
The above parameters can be queried from
liquidfarmingmodules in Crescent. With the above parameters, the values below can be calculated.
How many pool coins equal to 1 LF coin is the same as
BurnRate, which is computed as
CompundingRewardsdenotes the amount of pool coins obtained from the last rewards auction. At the very beginning of liquidfarming, 1 LF coin is equal to 1 pool coin. As time goes by, 1 LF coin is equal to N pool coin, where N keeps increasing.
How many (A, B) coin pair equal to 1 pool coin can be calculated as below.